- Released date: 06/07/2011
- Current Version: 1.1.0
- Seller: Nik Software, Inc.
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 13224948
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
The only photo app you’ll want to use every day! Snapseed for iPad makes any photograph extraordinary and puts a fun high-quality photo experience right at your fingertips.
Get the iPad Photography paid app that was at #1 for weeks! Now anyone can enhance, transform, and share their photos with ease using incredibly advanced features from the leader in digital photography software!
PRAISE FOR SNAPSEED:
“Snapseed app brings pro-level photo editing to iPad” ~~Charlie Sorrel, Wired
“…hands down the best photo app for the iPad to date. Hats off to your crew.” ~~ Scott Kelby, President, National Assoc. of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP).
“A photo editor that's deeply intuitive and packed with plenty of options (but not buried in them).” ~~Casey Chan, Gizmodo
“Snapseed transforms the enhancing of one's photography into an incredibly flowing kinetic dance…” ~~ Jack "Wow" Davis, Author, Artist and Photoshop Hall-of-Famer
• Easily browse and adjust your photos with a single tap using Auto Correct
• Tweak your photo to perfection with Tune Image
• Use Selective Adjust to enhance specific objects or areas in your photos
• Experiment with fun and innovative features like Drama, Vintage, Grunge, and Center Focus
• Add Borders for incredible finishing touches
• Email your creations or share them on Facebook and Flickr
• 6.25 MP images for iPad, 16 MP images for iPad 2 (larger images will be automatically down sampled)
• JPEG and TIFF photos
• RAW photos transferred using the Camera Connector Kit (if files show up as a small thumbnail, go to Settings > Location Services and turn this setting to On for Snapseed. This is required to allow Snapseed to use the iOS RAW processing)
• Twitter: @snapseed
• Facebook: snapseed
• Flickr Photo Share: groups/snapseed
• YouTube: niksnapseed
== Basic Adjustments ==
• Auto Correct - Automatically analyzes your photo and adjusts color and exposure to perfection.
• Selective Adjust - Make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology.
• Tune Image - Use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and textures. Adjust White Balance, Saturation, Contrast, more.
• Straighten & Rotate - Rotate 90° and/or straighten photos with simple gesture controls.
• Crop - Easily crop images to remove distracting parts of your photo.
== Creative Enhancements ==
Swipe to the right in the filter selector screen to access to the creative enhancements.
• Black & White - Give that classic Black and White look to your photos with this darkroom-inspired filter.
• Vintage Films - Make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s. Includes nine different color casts, plus tons of controls.
• Drama - Add breathless style with a custom effect specifically tailored to your photos, ranging from subtle enhancements of textures to wildly creative and artistic effects.
• Grunge - Give your photos a totally unique, hip, and dingy look with the Grunge filter.
• Center Focus - Draw attention to the subject of your photo blurring the surrounding background with a few simple gestures.
• Organic Frames - Add stylized borders to your photos for the perfect finishing touch.
== Sharing ==
• Email - Send images to anyone at original resolution.
• Social - Share on Facebook and Flickr.
• Print – Print wirelessly using Apple’s AirPrint technology
== Help & Support ==
Get started quickly and pick up tips along the way with a variety of help resources like help overlays, tutorial guide, and brief lesson videos. If you ever get stuck, our support team is ready to help.