Ever wanted to take a photo but it's an awkward or inconvenient time to pull out the camera?
Now you can act like you're on the phone while secretly and automatically snapping pictures!
Useful for many situations, including:
✓ Spotting a celebrity but don't want to be "that guy" pulling out the camera phone
✓ "Blackmailing" your friends
✓ Seeing a potential date for your friend and want to take a photo
✓ Capture your child's cute moment that would otherwise stop if you took out the camera
✓ You just don't want people to see you're taking a photo
✓ Many other situations...
Just hold your iPhone up to your ear and act like you're on the phone, and SneakyPix will take a photo every few seconds. No one except you will know what's really happening!
★ NEW FEATURES IN VERSION 2 ★
✔ Fake "in-call" screen when taking pictures
✔ Phone vibrates with each photo snap
✔ Set a limited number of photos to take
✔ Proximity sensor enabled. The screen goes black when held up to the ear, like on a regular call
★ BIG IMPROVEMENTS WITH VERSION 2 ★
✔ Decreased delay between photo snaps
✔ Full resolution photos on iPhone 4, 600x800 pixels on other devices
✔ No more "abrupt exits." Double-tap to smoothly stop taking photos and return to the main screen
✔ Fixed crashing problems
✔ Fixed the bug where SneakyPix only saved a few of the photos
===== PRESS =====
"SneakyPix has your back. Be ready next time something happens that you'd like to document without being judged." - Appolicious (Yahoo! News Network)
"Such an ingenious (and sneaky!) concept... it is certainly worth a try!" - The iPhone App Review
"It's an amazingly simple program to use... There’s a legitimate use here. No one wants to be the guy who pulls out and snaps candid events on his phone yet there are some moments you just don’t want to miss – bumping into a famous person being the most notable." - Know Your Cell
"SneakyPix is really quick and easy to use." - Helium
===== TIPS TO CUSTOMERS =====
- Be sure to hold the phone as still as possible to avoid blurry photos.
- Follow the simple instructions on the main screen.
- Because of government restrictions, users in Japan and Korea will not be able to silence the camera's shutter sound.
===== SUPPORT =====
If you have any problems, send an email to [email protected]
I'll answer quickly, usually in a few minutes to an hour. Feedback is always appreciated.
===== DISCLAIMERS =====
- This app is meant to be used for fun, legal purposes and NOT for doing anything lacking in common sense or getting into legal trouble.
- Obvious, but nevertheless: SneakyPix only works on devices with a camera (all iPhones, iPod Touch 4th generation).
- This app is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not provide true call making functionality.