- Category: Lifestyle
- Released date: 09/23/2009
- Current Version: 2.0.1
- Seller: Starbucks Coffee Company
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 15291252
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
The official iPhone application from Starbucks! Now you can use Mobile Pay for your Starbucks purchases. It’s the fastest way to pay at Starbucks – just scan and go!
But that’s not all! With Starbucks for iPhone, you can manage your Starbucks Card balance, reload your card, track your Stars in the My Starbucks Rewards program and send an eGift to a friend. And there’s more!
Our easy-to-navigate store locator points you to the closest store and lets you search by amenities. You can also explore our whole bean coffees, find nutrition information and build your own perfect drink. And if you feel like being social, you can share your location or favorite drinks through Facebook and Twitter integrations.
• My Cards: Pay with your iPhone/iPod Touch at 6,800 U.S. company–operated Starbucks and 2,000 Target and Safeway locations. Check your Starbucks Card balance, reload your card, view your transaction history and transfer balances between cards.
• My Rewards: Track your Stars in the My Starbucks Rewards program.
• eGift: Send an eGift to a friend via email or Facebook wall post.
• Store Locator: Find the closest stores, directions, store hours and amenities.
• Drink Builder: Create and share your perfect Starbucks beverages.
• Food Menu: Browse our delicious food menu and see detailed nutritional info and ingredients. Use calorie and allergen filters to help find foods that meet your health and wellness needs.
•Coffee Menu: Explore every Starbucks whole bean coffee. Find your perfect cup by taste, or search for organic, Fair Trade, aged and decaf coffees.
• Jobs: Find job opportunities with one of FORTUNE’S 100 BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR. Great jobs with competitive pay and perks are available in stores, roasting plants and in supporting roles all across the United States.
We want to hear from you! Go to www.mystarbucksidea.com to contribute your opinion on what Starbucks should do next.