Animated stretches developed by S.A.M.P that give breakthrough results.
To become pain free, we must Regain back the lost mobility in our muscles and joints .
- How to identify and help reduce Neck pain.
- Reasons for Common Neck Pain
- Neck Disk Degeneration
- Neck Arthritis
- Scalene Nerve Entrapment
- Some exercises offered by others as stretches can be harmful if there is any spinal damage, which many people have.
- S.A.M.P stretches are safe and target the muscles that are causing or contributing to most neck pain. Each stretch shows multiple angles and views, so you know exactly what is being done.
- Each stretch is shown as an animation from several angles with key instructions given to
ensure the stretch is performed correctly.
- The instructional movies start by showing what muscle it effects.
- For many years these stretches have provided consistant positive results.
- Did you know? That most muscle and joint pain is due to muscle shortening.
- Identify the muscle or muscles that are painful, do the stretches to lengthen those muscles and return the joint to full mobility, It's that easy.
- The knowledge that we must start at the core of our body to permanently address our muscle pain, is not widely known.
- The stretches are presented with voice over instruction ( Instructional category) or silent ( Progression category), so you can stretch to your own music.
S.A.M.P Stretching exercises were designed and adapted into animation form by a Physical Therapist with a private practice in Maui, Hawaii. She uses these stretches successfully everyday in her practice. This system originated in Orthopedic
Science and has matured thru 30 years of professional practice.
Feel free to contact us at: [email protected]