- Category: Reference
- Released date: 12/08/2010
- Current Version: 1.2.0
- Seller: Glen Ramsay
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 8724403
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
The Strong's Concordance is a complete index to the entire bible, as well as a complete Greek and Hebrew dictionary to words contained in the original texts.
This version is not an "exhaustive" concordance, and does skip smaller words such as "and, or, the, a" as well as some other words.
A proper concordance is included not only providing the dictionary definition for the word but also lists how that word was translated else ware.
This program does not require internet access, everything you need is all stored on the iDevice.
* Search for English words, and lookup Greek/Hebrew dictionaries.
* Proper concordance, listing how the word was translated in other bible verses.
* Full King James Text is included
* Click on any blue word for concordance text.
* Night mode for those that like to read at night (White on black)
* iPad support
* Revamped iPad interface
* Greek/Hebrew Characters
* Speed enhancements
IPHONE 3G USERS PLEASE NOTE: This app can be a little slow on older devices such as the iPhone 3G (and below). We are working on improving the speed in future versions.
iPhone 3GS users and above are not affected.
We're open to suggestions for improvement in future versions. Send comments and suggestions to strongs at orionsys.org.