TaskTask (Outlook & Exchange Tasks)
- Category: Productivity
- Released date: 05/18/2009
- Current Version: 3.0.386
- Seller: Ryan Gregg
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 1880111
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
TaskTask is a simple, easy to use task management application for iPhone and iPod Touch. TaskTask enables you to synchronize your tasks from your Outlook/Exchange mailbox to your iPhone with ease. Using TaskTask, you can manage your to do list, including creating tasks, setting start/due dates, marking tasks complete, assigning categories, changing importance, and deleting tasks. An Exchange Server account is required to synchronize tasks between Outlook and TaskTask.
The real power of TaskTask is provided when you connect it to your Exchange mailbox. Hooked up to Exchange, TaskTask gives you mobile access to your Outlook or Outlook Web Access tasks from your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Designed For the iPhone/iPod Touch
TaskTask has been built from the ground up for iPhone. Use common gestures to delete or arrange your task list. Wirelessly synchronize your tasks with your Exchange-based e-mail account via Wi-Fi or cellular connection.
- Simple interface, quickly create new tasks and mark tasks completed
- Set task attributes, such as category, importance, start/due/complete dates, and notes
- Synchronize your task list with your Exchange 2003 or later e-mail account (no hidden fees)
- Quickly mark a task complete from the list view
- Automatic discovery of your Exchange account using Autodiscover, no need to remember or find your server URL
- Easily rearrange your tasks with a drag gesture, even drag between dates
- Single task list or task subfolders
- Shows flagged mail in task list (Exchange 2007 or later only)
Note: To synchronize your tasks with Outlook, your e-mail account must be on a Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 or later (2003, 2007 and 2010 are supported). There are specific requirements for your server, which are detailed on our website. Before you purchase TaskTask, please verify with your e-mail administrator that your server meets these requirements.