- Category: Productivity
- Released date: 04/01/2010
- Current Version: 3.0.386
- Seller: Ryan Gregg
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 1205877
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
TaskTask HD for iPad is a simple, easy to use task management application for iPad. TaskTask HD enables you to synchronize your tasks from your Exchange mailbox to your iPad with ease. Using TaskTask HD, you can manage your to do list, including creating tasks, setting start/due dates, marking tasks complete, assigning categories, changing importance, and deleting tasks.
An Exchange Server account is required to synchronize tasks between Outlook and TaskTask HD. TaskTask HD cannot sync directly with Outlook.
Designed For the iPad
TaskTask HD has been redesigned specifically for the iPad interface. Enhanced from the iPhone version, TaskTask HD has been built to take advantage of the extra screen space provided on the iPad.
- Simple interface, quickly create new tasks and mark tasks completed
- Set task attributes, such as category, importance, start/due/complete dates, and notes
- Synchronize your task list with your Exchange 2003 or later e-mail account (no hidden fees)
- Quickly mark a task complete from the list view
- Automatic discovery of your Exchange account using Autodiscover, no need to remember or find your server URL
- Easily rearrange your tasks with a drag gesture, even drag between dates
- Group by due date, start date, categories, or importance
- Single task list or task subfolders
- Show flagged items from Outlook in TaskTask (Exchange 2007 or later only)
Note: To synchronize your tasks with Outlook, your e-mail account must be on a Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 or later (2003, 2007 and 2010 are supported). There are specific requirements for your server, which are detailed on our website. Before you purchase TaskTask HD, please verify with your e-mail administrator that your server meets these requirements.