The IQ Test : Free Edition
- Category: Education
- Released date: 10/13/2008
- Current Version: 3.2
- Seller: Eknath Kadam
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 5686191
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
"The most comprehensive IQ test on app store."
Improve your IQ with this innovative app.
In addition to measuring your general IQ, our exclusive test assesses your performance in 11 different areas of intelligence, revealing your key cognizant strengths and weaknesses.
These areas are:
✓ General Analogy
✓ Verbal Analogy
✓ General Classification
✓ Verbal Classification
✓ Numbers Classification
✓ Logical Reasoning
✓ Pattern Recognition
Check out Full Version with 550 test questions
TEST RESULTS WITH EXPLANATION:
A summary of the test is presented at the end of each test. It shows you the time you took, the score, which questions you answered correctly and where you were wrong, explanation for almost every question. And yes, you can E-MAIL the results.
The app records your progress as you start practicing different areas of intelligence.
It shows you a beautifully animated bar chart so that you can track your weak areas and retry the questions you answered incorrectly.
VERY EASY TO USE:
The sleek user interface allows you to choose from possible answers.
You don't need to press too many buttons or encounter any alert messages.
The app is very interactive and needs minimum user input. Innovative use of iPhone's small screen real estate.
Shake your iPhone/iPod to skip a question.
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• Shows test results in HTML format with explanation for each question.
• E-mail yourself the test results and track your progress.
• A new module, "Progress Meter" keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic, and retry the questions you answered incorrectly.
• Choose your own timer settings.
• Shake your iPhone/iPod to skip a question. (You can turn this off if desired.)
• Cool sound effects. (You can turn them off if desired.)
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.