- Category: Finance
- Released date: 03/25/2009
- Current Version: 2.1
- Seller: thinkorswim, Inc.
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 10130060
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
It you are looking to use your TD Ameritrade account download TD Ameritrade Mobile, this version supports thinkorswim accounts only, Trade stocks, options, futures, and forex with iSwim by thinkorswim Division of TD Ameritrade available now a Universal Application for your iOS device. Our technology has been focused to give you mobile trading power with a wide range of features:
• Touch to trade stock, complex options, ETFs, futures and forex(1)
• Scan multi-touch charts with hundreds of studies
• Create and modify complex orders quickly and easily
• Live streaming News
• Real-time quotes (2)
• Track and modify orders and alerts
• Manage positions and view risk and performance metrics
• Streaming audio with ShadowTrader
• Scroll through full-screen views of watch lists, positions, orders, news, charts, and more
• Over 180 chart studies are available
• Test strategies with paperMoney®
The iPad is now supported as well with a completely rethought interface that makes this the perfect device for interacting with your thinkorswim by TD Ameritrade account.
We didn't forget the iPhone this is a universal binary release. The iPhone gets totally new charts that are fully multi-touch for panning and zooming we have also enabled even more of the studies there are now over 180 studies available for both iPhone and iPad, along with a good does of stability enhancements.
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
(1) Options are not suitable for all investors as the special risks inherent to options trading may expose investors to potentially rapid and substantial losses. Options trading privileges subject to TD Ameritrade review and approval. Please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options at:
The risk of loss in trading forex can be substantial. Clients must consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading. Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, as well as its own unique risk factors. Forex investments are subject to counter-party risk, as there is no central clearing organization for these transactions. Please read the following risk disclosure before considering the trading of this product at: http://www.nfa.futures.org/NFA-investor-information/publication-library/forex.pdf
(2)Access to real-time market data is conditioned on acceptance of the exchange agreements. Professional access differs and subscription fees may apply. See our Professional Rates & Fees at http://www.tdameritrade.com/ratesfees.html
Research provided by unaffiliated third-party sources is deemed reliable by TD Ameritrade. However, TD Ameritrade does not guarantee accuracy and completeness, and makes no warranties with respect to results to be obtained from use. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
The paperMoney software application is for educational purposes only. Successful virtual trading during one time period does not guarantee successful investing of actual funds during a later time period as market conditions change continuously.