TiltShift Generator for iPad - Fake DSLR
- Category: Photography
- Released date: 04/02/2010
- Current Version: 1.07
- Seller: Art & Mobile
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 604709
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
The biggest hit from the runaway best-selling ToyCamera series, the award-winning TiltShift Generator for iPhone has been downloaded more than 170,000 times. Now, it's back--bigger and better than ever on the iPad!
“My favorite photo manipulation app on the face of the Earth.” - Creative Applications
“The whole 'screen as canvas' idea ... is sure to make the iPad a photographer's dream toy.” - CNNGo
“Allows you to give that lens baby look to your non-iPhone photos.” iPhoneography
*** The Daddy of all TiltShift Apps Brings the Miniature World to the iPad ***
TiltShift Generator lets you apply radical depth-of-field effects to your photos. By throwing out of focus things that ought to be in focus, scenes appear as if in miniature. Confused?Check out the screenshots below for a taste of what's possible!
While the cool linear and radial depth-of-field effects are the reason you need this app, TiltShift Generator does a whole lot more. You can adjust the color saturation, brightness and contrast, as well as applying vignetting for an authentically lo-fi lens look.
Naturally, the user interface that made the iPhone version so simple and intuitive to use is here too, but the iPad's extra screen real estate gives this version of TiltShift Generator a whole new level of control and usability.
Whether it's turning street scenes into tiny miniatures, complete with inch-high people, or a range of high-quality post-processing effects you're after, TiltShift Generator is the place to start.
The reviews speak for themselves - amateur and pro photographers alike had to have the iPhone version and now the iPad release makes that doubly true. Download it today and get started!
- The original iPhone version was ranked second in the Photo Manipulation app category of the Best App Ever Awards. Judges included expert journalists from Wired, IGN, ArsTechnica and many more - these guys know what they're talking about!
- Twitter and email sharing - show the world your creations.
- Comprehensive in-app tutorial.
- Support for a range of image resolutions.
- Radial and linear blur masks.
- Blur strength control.
- Saturation, contrast and brightness controls.
- Vignetting (corner shadowing).
- In-app developer contact - we listen to our customers.