- Category: Productivity
- Released date: 08/05/2010
- Current Version: 1.4.8
- Seller: Elevenworks LLC
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 17117058
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
TouchDraw is a vector drawing application for the iPad.
TouchDraw gives you everything you need to create structured 2D vector graphics such as flow charts, graphs, diagrams, illustrations, logos and floor plans just to name a few. What makes TouchDraw especially valuable is that it allows you to not only create complex graphics, but to change them easily as well.
TouchDraw differs from a paint program in that objects are always managed independently of the drawing they're in. You can move a figure around, change it's shape, change it's color, group it, without affecting other shapes that are around around.
* Create your own libraries of re-usable shapes, or use one of the bundled libraries. The following libraries are included with TouchDraw
- Common networking shapes
- Basic Flowcharting
- Basic Architectural shapes
- Basic Icon Library
- Balloons and Callouts
- Simple Shapes (hearts, diamonds, arrows, etc...)
- Import, Export and Sharing
* Export your drawings via the following formats:
- Visio (VDX)
* Import drawings in the following formats:
- Visio (VDX)
- EMF (Windows Enhanced Metafile)
- WMF (Windows Metafile)
* Support for pasting images into TouchDraw in the following formats:
* Integration with the iPad photo library for both import and export.
Cloud Storage Support
* Support the following cloud storage providers:
* Support to organize your drawings until nested folders. You are not limited to the single documents directory like other iPad apps.
* Rounded Rectangles
* Path Tool
- Easily create complex curves, shapes and paths
* Freehand Tool
- Turn freehand lines into smooth curves
* Image Tool
- Add images from your photo library to your drawings.
* Text Tool
- Support for font, style, size and alignment configuration
* Unlimited levels of zoom
* Dynamic canvas size
- No artificial limits on the size of your drawings
- Move items between drawings or into other apps.
* Grid & Rulers
- Unit aware grid support with optional snap to grid support.
- Visual feedback to your current location within a drawing.
* Alignment (align left, align right, etc...)
* Ordering (move to front, move to back, etc...)
* Line decorations (arrowheads, etc...)
- Organize your drawings into multiple layers.
- Support for printing to AirPrint enabled printers.
* Connectable graphs
- Support for creating flow charts and other diagrams.
* Convert text to paths
* Boolean Path Operations
* Add, subtract, intersect or exclusion
* Heads up display
- Overlay panels provide measurement details
* VGA Adapter Support
- Support for display on external screens via a VGA adapter.
* Custom font support
- Import and use your own TrueType fonts