uApexisCam is the video streaming viewer with an incredibly intuitive touch screen user interface for Apexis network camera. Unlike the ordinary Apexis applications, uApexisCam not only gives the user many more options for operation and administration, but enables to quickly and easily add new models right after user’s request through our open architecture software.
Just download and click uApexisCam to view what your camera’s lens see virtually from anywhere with Wi-Fi coverage or even cellular networks.
* Main Features
- Streaming viewer for Apexis network cameras with JPEG/MJPEG video codec.
- Unlimited number of cameras can be configured
- Direct access to video streams from network cameras. No NVR or 3rd party server is required
- Pinch to digitally zoom for any part of the display screen that the user desires
- Pan and Tilt controls with overlay button
- Presets at its original center location and predefined up to 8 spots
- Control an automated vertical/horizontal patrol
- Switch IR-LED illumination for night vision on/off
- Adjust brightness and contrast
- Motion detection and Email alarm on/off
- Toggle mirror and flip mode on/off
- Adjust video resolution and light frequency
- Friendly navigate cameras with the variety of portrait and landscape modes
- Optional cellular network alert notification
- Compatible with Dynamic DNS services
- Take snapshots or share via email, Facebook and/or Twitter.
* In App Purchase for “Quad-Views”
- View four live video feeds onscreen at a time
- Easily navigating between hundreds of cameras with a single swipe
* Supported Network Cameras
- Common: APM-J0111, APM-J011, APM-J010-WS, APM-J011-WS, APM-J012-WS, APM-J0111-WS, APM-J0233-WS-IR, APM-J0210-IR, APM-J601-WS-IR, APM-J602-WS-IR, APM-J018-WS, APM-J0118-WS, APM-J801-WS, APM-J802-WS
- Currently supported camera models in this application are not their own manufacturers’ entire line of models and are only models that are viewable through safari browser.
The quality of video display(s) shown on your device may vary according the quality of the camera(s) and the data received from them. The response time of PTZ control depends on the network and/or camera capability which may cause a little bit of delay in feedback.
If you have any questions or comments, or even recommendations for the new application, please send an email to [email protected]