- Category: Games
- Released date: 11/16/2008
- Current Version: 1.9.8
- Seller: Gameloft S.A.
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 104045623
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
To celebrate UNO's 40th Anniversary this month we will extend the UNO iPhone app offer at $0.99 for a little longer.
“Gameloft's version of the timeless card game is easily one of the most addictive, thanks to well-designed touch controls, lots of options and most importantly, online play” – Modojo
“This is an absolute must have for fans of card games or people who like a bit of short pick-up-and-play fun” – Kotaku.com
New update! Discover the new Gameloft LIVE, the social network that lets you play your Gameloft games with your friends and interact with them.
- MORE COMPLETE. New, clearer and more complete interface, featuring a new message management system and a continuously updated news stream about the members of your network (new games, trophies, etc.)
- MORE CONNECTED. Post your trophies on your Facebook wall or on Twitter!
- MORE OPEN. Invite your iPhone address book contacts or Facebook friends to join Gameloft LIVE
And of course, Gameloft LIVE still lets you find your friends online, make new ones by inviting players you meet during games, and compare your scores on online leaderboards
Get ready to call "UNO" on your iPhone!
Play the classic card game that's #1 for fun with friends and family. In single or multiplayer, playing UNO™ has never been so fun and easy, thanks to a brand new gameplay system! Simply drag & drop cards using your finger on the screen for intuitive control, and be the first to get rid of all your cards.
- All your favorite Action Cards are here: Wild, Reverse, Draw 2 and more!
- Customize your game with 9 different rules including 7-0 and Jump-in.
- Enjoy unique multiplayer mode! Play online or with your friends through a Wi-Fi connection.
- Take on increasingly hard challenges in Tournament Mode.
Follow the official Twitter account to get more info about the game: http://twitter.com/UNO_Gameloft
Published and distributed by Gameloft.