- Category: Music
- Released date: 03/01/2011
- Current Version: 1.02
- Seller: Wallander Instruments
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 8262915
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
★★★★★ TOP #10 MOST DOWNLOADED MUSIC APP IN 12 COUNTRIES ★★★★★
★★★★★ TOP #100 MOST DOWNLOADED APP (OVERALL) IN 3 COUNTRIES ★★★★★
WI Guitar™ Free is the free version of the first truly playable virtual acoustic guitar app - WI Guitar.
Based on revolutionary patent-pending sample technology, WI Guitar has the sound and expressiveness of a real steel-stringed guitar.
Does this sound too good to be true? It is not, and we can honestly say you need to try this app to believe it! This is why we also offer a free version, for everyone who wants to try this amazing instrument!
With WI Guitar, you can strum chords as softly or as hardly as you like, with ultra-realism. Hooked up to loudspeakers, WI Guitar is the perfect replacement for a real guitar at the party, or even in a band. Use headphones to play your favorite songs on the guitar, or write songs, on the way to work, on the airplane and everywhere else.
As an artist or songwriter, you can even use WI Guitar as a professional recording instrument. Add beautiful stereo guitar parts to your tracks!
WI Guitar Free includes the four most common chords, C, F, G and Am, and the sus4 and add7 action buttons. In combination these give you instant access to a total of 16 unique chords.
VIDEOS (also found on our web site)
Wonderwall - WI Guitar on YouTube:
Hurt - WI Guitar on YouTube:
TIPS AND TRICKS
- Strumming harder or softer also makes the sound stronger or softer.
- Pluck or strum closer to the board to get a stronger sound, and play further down on the strings to get a softer sound.
- If you release all fingers from the screen, all playing notes also released. If you want chords to sustain, press and hold the chord buttons while playing.
- Hold multiple chord buttons to produce inverted chords. For example, Am + C produces an Am with a C as the bass note.