- Category: Productivity
- Released date: 10/13/2008
- Current Version: 5.1
- Seller: Stan Miasnikov
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 8337641
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
WritePad is a unique text editing software that allows users to enter text utilizing ** advanced handwriting recognition software for cursive, print, or mixed handwriting styles ** on iPhone and iPod Touch devices.
To enter the text you can simply write with your finger* on the iPhone screen in either landscape or portrait mode employing your own handwriting style. It also allows easily switching between the handwriting recognition and the standard iPhone keyboard.
With WritePad you can create text documents and store them on your iPhone. The built-in HTTP server allows you to exchange files between iPhone devices connected to the same WiFi network, or to upload files onto the desktop PC using the Internet browser. You can also send emails directly from WritePad and use copy/paste to transfer text between WritePad and other applications.
* You can get even better results by using a stylus for iPhone or iPod Touch such as True Touch Stylus Pen from hdaccessory.com
Benefits and Features
* Create, view, modify, and print text documents.
* Use advanced handwriting recognition engine or iPhone keyboard for text entry in landscape or portrait mode.
* Select, cut, copy, and paste text between different files
* Send text files via email or transfer files from (to) another iPhone.
* Improve your productivity by using built-in spell checker, context analyzer, and shorthand features.
* Compose Twitter and Facebook updates using your handwriting.
* Send SMS directly from WritePad.
* Use built-in HTTP file server to exchange text files between device and desktop computer (get free WritePad Sync Lite for Windows and Mac OS).
* Translate your documents to other languages using built-in support for Bing Translator.