Is your iPhone getting crowded by all those apps that seemed cool when you added them, but now are just taking up space? It turns out, it’s super easy to delete iPhone apps. The following steps will help you do a little iPhone spring-cleaning.
Things you'll need
- Nimble fingers
Tips & Warnings
- Note: You must restart your iPhone to re-add a deleted application.
- Ensure you are on the home screen that displays all of your app icons.
- Tap and hold an app (it does not matter which one at this point) until you see an X in the corner of all your apps and they will all start to quiver.
- Tap the X in the corner of the app(s) that you want to delete.
- Tap Delete from the confirmation window. If you change your mind and decide you need the app after all just tap Cancel.
- Press the Home button when you are done deleting apps and the X’s will go away and the app icons will stop quivering.