Are you setting up your email accounts on your iPhone for the first time? You can manage multiple email accounts right from your iPhone, giving you access to all of your accounts on the go. Just follow the simple steps below to get started.
Things you'll need
- Compatible email account
- Tap Settings.
- Tap the Mail, Contacts, Calendars option.
- Tap the mail program you use from the list of options. If you do not see your email provider on the list, not to worry, just tap Other.
- Tap Add Mail Account under the Mail field. Note: if you select Other from the email program list, you will need to click Add Mail Account on the the Other screen.
- Tap the Name field and enter your name as you would like it to appear on your messages.
- Tap the Address field and enter the email address you would like to add.
- Tap the Password field and enter the password for the email account you are adding.
- Tap the Description field to enter a description for the email address you are adding (for example: Office).
- Tap the Next button when complete. Note: The account will be verified and added to your list of email accounts.