Oxygen Software has announced that it has updated both the Oxygen Phone Manager for Nokia and Vertu phones and Oxygen Phone Manager for Symbian OS smartphones. And while they do update their apps quite regularly, this time when it come to the version for Nokia and Vertu phones, the update is pretty significant as it adds support for some of the popular handsets which were not supported until now.
Oxygen Phone Manager for Nokia and Vertu phones version 2.18 brings:
- Support for Nokia Series 40 V5 and Nokia Series 40 V5 Feature Pack 1 phone models, — including 6500 Classic, 6500 Slide, 7900 Prism, 8800 Arte, 5310 XpressMusic, 5610 XpressMusic, 3120 Classic, 2680 Slide, 3555, 3600 Slide, 5000, 5220 XpressMusic, 6300i, 6600 fold, 6600 slide, 7210 Supernova, 7310 Supernova, 7610 Supernova.
- SMS Manager – custom SMS folders are sorted from to A/Z now.
- Call Register – fixed problem with SMS send button availability for MMS messages recipients.
- Small internal improvements.
As for the Oxygen Phone Manager for Symbian OS smartphones, version 2.18.7 brings:
- Added support for DoCoMo NM706i (Nokia 6124).
- Improved support for Sony Ericsson G900i.
- Messages – Fixed problem which occurred while opening a context menu in folders without messages.
- Minor internal improvements.
As always, the updated versions are available for the existing registered Oxygen Phone Manager II users.
Finally before I let you go, during the month of August, Oxygen Software is running a promotion offering OPM II + OxyCube package for just the price of OPM II. More details about the offer can be found here.