Just two weeks after it was officially announced, Firefox Home is now available for the iPhone through the iTunes store. What does it do? Well, if you’re an avid Firefox user and you wish you could just take all your bookmarks and open tabs with you when you leave your computer, you can. The app allows you to access all of that stuff while on the go through your iPhone. Now you’ll have all the Firefox goodness along with the Awesome Bar for seamless browsing across devices.
Here are instructions straight from Mozilla on how to get started and get rolling:
- Install Firefox Sync, a free add-on for Firefox, on your desktop.
- Restart Firefox and follow prompts to create an account with both a password and a secret phrase.
- Go the App Store on your iPhone and search for “Firefox Home” or install it directly from iTunes.
- Launch Firefox Home on your iPhone. You’ll be prompted to enter your Firefox Sync account info. Enter your username, password and Secret Phrase and tap “Done.”
There you have it. Once you get it going, let us know how you like it.
– Download Firefox Home for iPhone – [iTunes Link]