Ovi Maps keeps getting better. The latest version of Nokia’s free navigation application/service adds few handy features, including:
- Ability to download street maps directly to your device! A new feature called “Update” on the main menu will allow you download Street Maps without a PC. Of course, it is suggested to use this feature only when in a WiFi hotspot.
- “My Position” and “Search” are now integrated – now called Map. When accessed, it will show your last map view.
- Add back button in Favorites
- Long tap functionality for deleting and renaming of collections and routes
- Popup for first time use – to inform you to download new map data (when upgrading 3.04 > 3.06 for the first time)
- Improved behaviors of transit lines settings in map toolbox (no more grey out)
- Compass calibration hint
- Refreshed place details information view