Zmags.com prepared a neat infographic to show how tablet owners are shopping this Holiday season. Here’s what they’ve found out:
- 87% of tablet owners are browsing and purchasing their holiday gifts this year using their tablets.
- On average, they [tablet owners] will spend $325 via their tablets in categories like electronics, clothing, toys and jewelry.
- Most tablet owners can be found browsing and shopping from the comfort of their couches, as well as at the mall, in coffee shops or on public transportation.
- Almost a quarter of tablet owners use tablets because they facilitate easy browsing and help them to discover products via retailers’ sites, digital catalogs and apps.
- 55% of today’s tablet owners said they plan to shop even more next year using their tablets, whereas only 19% of smartphone owners say they will shop more from their smartphones.
And now the mentioned infographic.