Cyber Monday is just around the corner, and Motorola’s celebrating with some hot deals on the most revered Android devices of the year. There is a bit of a catch though – you’ll have to head here and register on December 1st at 11AM CT to receive a code for the discounts. Once you’ve got your code you’ll have until December 15th to redeem it.
Here’s what’s up with Motorola this Cyber Monday:
- $140 off the price of an off-contract Moto X (2nd gen.).
- Moto X (2nd gen.) on Verizon Wireless starting at one cent. If a consumer signs up for a new account, has an eligible upgrade, or adds a line, they can get a 16gb Moto X for $.01, 32Gb for $50.01. Wood and leather available for an additional $25
- 30% off any accessories with the purchase of a Moto X (2nd gen.)*.
- Registration for the code is Mon, Dec. 1, from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm CST OR while supplies last
- Codes must be redeemed by Monday 12/15 11:59 pm CST.
Oh, and Wal-Mart.com will have the Moto E for just $9.99 through Straight Talk Wireless.