OpenTable’s mobile restaurant search and reservation app, which has been doing well on pretty much every other platform, is now available on Symbian handsets. Anyone with an S60 5th. Edition touch device in U.S., U.K., Canada, or Mexico can:
- Find restaurants around your current location with availability and book on the spot
- Refine search results by cuisine, price and points
- Read fresh and relevant reviews by recent OpenTable diners
- Manage upcoming reservations
- Send SMS messages with reservation details to the rest of your dinner party
Support for non-touch Symbian phones is on the way. You dig? Head over to OpenTable’s download page to give it a shot.