Get rid of those ‘coming soon’ banners, because the Acer Liquid e is now available via Rogers. An internal document received by our buds over at MobileSyrup details that the Android 2.1-packing device has gone live today, even though availability in stores and other retail channels may be spotty over the next few days. Shipments are no doubt on the way to storefronts nationwide, so keep your eye open for it.
So how much are you going to pay? $49.99 on a 3-year contract, $274.99 on a 2-year, $324.99 on a 1-year and $424.99 outright. This is pretty much what we expected to see, although that off-contract price is a little more than anticipated.
Key specs on the Rogers Acer Liquid e include:
- Android 2.1
- 5 MP camera with autofocus and video
- 3.5″ WVGA touchscreen display
- 768 MHz QualComm Snapdragon processor
- 256 MB RAM
- memory expansion to 32 GB via microSD
- Quad Band EDGE and Tri Band HSPA with download speeds to 7.2 Mbps
As of this moment the Acer Liquid e isn’t up on Rogers’ site… But hold steady, she’ll be there soon.