The folks behind the popular multi-network IM and VoIP client Nimbuzz shared some cool figures with the media. Here’s what they got:
- Nimbuzz mobile app has been downloaded for more than 150 million times since the application was launched in May 2008;
- Users have spent more than 3.65 billion mobile voice minutes on Nimbuzz;
- 50% of app downloads originate from the Nimbuzz.com website;
- In Nokia’s Ovi Store, it had 5 million downloads from September 2009 to October 1st, 2010, making Nimbuzz a global top five application;
- In GetJar app store, the application recorded over 45 million downloads, which is twice as many as Yahoo! Mobile. This figure made Nimbuzz number four of the top five most downloaded global applications;
- There are 30 million registered Nimbuzz users.
Way to go Nimbuzz, we like what you do and are glad to give you some space on IntoMobile.
And in case you don’t know, Nimbuzz works on an array of mobile platforms, including Android, BlackBerry, Symbian and Java.