Mophie has been making some sweet battery extenders for Apple products for some time now, but for the first time its latest – the Juice Pack Plus – actually doesn’t look half bad. Up until now, most iPhone 4 battery extenders and cases have been a little unattractive. For the added battery life, you were essentially sacrificing any and all style for previous battery extenders. The Mophie Juice Pack Plus, on the other hand, might make you a little less embarrassed to pull your iPhone 4 out when in public.
The Mophie Juice Pack Plus will set you back $99.95, but it seems to be quite feature packed:
- 2000 mAh capacity, advanced battery technology delivers an incredible amount of “juice” in a small form factor, more than doubling battery life.
- Features a simple toggle switch allows for standby and charging mode so you only have to use the juice pack plus battery when you need it!
- Charge and sync your iPhone to iTunes without removing it from the juice pack plus by using the included USB cable.
- The juice pack plus provides a comfortable ergonomic design with the complete protection of a dual-injected hard shell case with protective shock-proof rubberized band.
- The integrated LED status indicator on the bottom tells you exactly how much juice is left at the push of a button. It also indicates the charging status so you know before you go.
- The case design acts as a virtual speaker box, redirecting sound from the bottom of the
iPhone 4 to the front, resulting in a richer, fuller sound quality.
It’s like you’re getting a ton of new features all in one little package. The Mophie extender is officially certified by Apple as a “Made for iPhone 4″ product and it promises up to double your iPhone’s original battery life. Long treks or trips won’t have to leave you terribly worried when you consider the kind of life you’ll be getting out of this thing. The iPhone 4 battery is already pretty damn awesome and easily gets me through a day, but if I were a power user, I’d definitely consider one of these things.