Good news for TiVo fans who also happen to own an Android tablet. Now you can do your “TiVo thing” without interrupting what you’re already watching on a TiVo DVR.
TiVo for Android tablets comes with the following features built-in:
- Guide – from where you can find what’s on by channel, date and time, as well as schedule a recording, add shows to your Season Pass recordings, or start playing a show if it’s currently on.
- Search for a show or movie by title and get results from TV and the web.
- Info – get information about any show or actor in seconds and see all relevant details at a glance.
- My Shows – Check in on what you’ve got waiting in your own personal entertainment lineup. Sort by date and title, and monitor your available recording capacity with the handy disk space meter.
- Season Pass Manager – Prioritize and edit your Season Pass recordings with drag-and-drop functionality.
- Remote – there are two options included: a full-scale replica of a classic TiVo remote and a gesture-based remote control.
Aside from this new version, the TiVo app is also available for iOS and Android mobile phones.
TiVo for Tablets (FREE) [Google Play link]