Just days ago, we shared the infographic titled “The Rise of Mobile.” Now we have another, same-named infographic to show you — though it talks about different things. Here are the highlights:
- This year, the mobile payment transactions will exceed $171.5 billion, which is a 62% increase from last year.
- As of February 2012, 74% of smartphone users have used their mobiles for location related services.
- 50% of people who shop on smartphone use a GPS/mapping app to locate the address of a retail store.
- By the end of this year, approximately 116 million people in America will use a smartphone at least once a month, up from 93.1 million last year.
- 36% of smartphone users read product reviews on their mobile devices.
And here’s the infographic presenting the same information in a better way…