With Cyber Monday coming up next week, we have a neat infographic to share, prepared by the good folks of RadiumOne. They’ve investigated online social sharing and holiday shopping trends and their conclusion is that a majority of Americans will be avoiding the in-store chaos this year, with 57% planning to complete their shopping online. Here are some other numbers:
- Overall 14% more will be spent, resulting in $14.2 billion spent on Cyber Monday this year – compared to $1.25 billion in 2011.
- Social media sites will be used for finding discounts (57%), reading reviews (51%), and finding gift ideas (49%).
- Social networks that will see the most activity on Cyber Monday-related activity will be: No. 1: Facebook at 60%, No. 2: Twitter at 15%; No. 3 Pinterest at 5%; Other at 20%.
- Desktops and laptops will account for the most sharing at 65%; mobile and tablets will account for 35%.
- Apple, Target and Amazon.com will be the most popular sites among Cyber Monday shoppers.
- The Grinches of Cyber Monday are known to: Take an item out of someone else’s cart (3%), cut in line (6%), fight over an item in the store (3%), Fight over a parking space (6%)
And here’s the infographic…
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon