Gadget insurance company Protect Your Bubble came up with a cool infographic to illustrate how and where smartphone incidents occur, as well as to identify who the responsible person are. Here are the highlights:
- 18-24 year olds are 16% more likely to damage their smartphone.
- Women are 42% more likely to have their phone stolen than men, while men are 70% more likely to lose their phone (than women).
- Men are more prone to damage smartphones in the garage, while women drop them in toilets more.
- Most common place to damage a smartphone in the house in order: driveway/garage, bathroom, kitchen, bedroom and living room.
- Generation Y consumers are a top target for smartphone thieves, while 35-44 year olds are most likely to lose their phone.
And here’s the infographic with these and some additional details.