Gadget insurance company Protect Your Bubble came up with a cool infographic to illustrate how and where smartphone incidents occur, as well as to identify who the responsible person are. Here are the highlights:
- 18-24 year olds are 16% more likely to damage their smartphone.
- Women are 42% more likely to have their phone stolen than men, while men are 70% more likely to lose their phone (than women).
- Men are more prone to damage smartphones in the garage, while women drop them in toilets more.
- Most common place to damage a smartphone in the house in order: driveway/garage, bathroom, kitchen, bedroom and living room.
- Generation Y consumers are a top target for smartphone thieves, while 35-44 year olds are most likely to lose their phone.
And here’s the infographic with these and some additional details.
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon