We have a new infographic to share with you. It doesn’t have a clearly defined subject, but it does have few cool figures. Here’s what we learn from the image prepared by Glow New Media:
- 1.4 billion smartphones sold in the world.
- Mobile internet use rises 66% per year.
- There were 775,000 iPhone apps as of January 2013.
- 56% of iPhone apps are free, compared to 72% of Android apps.
- Average price of paid apps is $3.06 for Android and $3.18 for iPhone apps.
- A number of Brits aged 17 to 24 years admitted to the following mobile phone activities while driving: texting (53%), no hands free (38%), Facebook and social media (24%), make-up and shaving (21%).
- Top selling phones in the UK during Q1 2013 were: Apple , Samsung , Apple , Samsung III Mini, Samsung Galaxy Ace, Apple , LG Nexus 4, BlackBerry Curve 9320.
And here’s the infographic illustrating the findings from above.
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon