Popular media uploading application Shozu was recently updated with support for more destinations and GPS tagging. Among the new things you could expect in the version 3.2, we highlight:
- Increased Upload Limit – now you can upload files up to 10MB each. That’s of course if you’re on an unlimited data plan and on a 3G network. Otherwise, we wouldn’t suggest uploading of such large files.
- More Destinations – The new version of ShoZu supports over two dozen destinations like Facebook, Windows Live Spaces, Vox, Picasa, and LiveJournal. Virtually all the popular media sharing services are supported.
- CC Multiple Destinations – With the idea to save its users’ bandwidth costs, ShoZu added support for a single media file upload to multiple destinations at once.
- More ZuCasts – there are now more ZuCasts available for download and they are now easier to find — you can browse ZuCast listings by both topic and a provider.
- GPS Tagging – ShoZu now supports geo-tagging. If you upload the photos taken with your mobile phone, which is at the same time paired with a GPS unit (or a GPS is built inside the phone), ShoZu can automatically tag uploads with the GPS co-ordinates. Use Flickr maps and your GPS-tagged photos will automatically appear on your map!
I’m a big fan of ShoZu and can’t help myself in writing nothing but the best about them — or that’s at least they’re doing to great job! ShoZu works on almost all smartphones, and is available as a free download.