We already know pretty much what to expect from Windows Mobile 6.1, but we thought you WinMo fans would like to see more screenshots of Windows Mobile 6.1.
Again, here’s what to expect from WinMo 6.1:
- Threaded SMS text messages
- Speedier, faster, quicker – however you put it, WM6.1 should work better
- Internet Explorer now lets you define a homepage, and also zoom in and out using a nice and clean interface
- Microsoft Office will includes One Note
- Copy / Paste
- Domain Enroll in Settings (Enrolling in a domain will connect your device with company resources.)
- New home screen (pan left and right to check out missed calls, notifications like email, sms, etc.)
- Change Master Security Code
- Added text input settings
- Recent Programs when pressing Start menu
- When you compose an email, or SMS, and start typing the name of the contact in the “To:” field, the contact names finally pop up like Windows Mobile Professional!
- New “getting started” application to ease new users into the setup process
- Improved Task Manager
Keep reading for those pics we mentioned.