Mobile coupons are set for boom and Cellfire (which we’ve already covered in the past) is at the forefront of the growing market. The mobile coupon and discount offer service recently introduced Cellfire 3.0, which is now even more powerful than ever.
For consumers, Cellfire 3.0’s new features include:
- Clip 2 Mobile Offer Discovery and Capture – allows users to discover mobile coupons featured by Cellfire advertisers within both interactive and traditional media. As they do, they can “clip” the mobile coupon with a simple command and the selected offer is automatically saved in the user’s Cellfire Saved Offers page, where the offer can be easily accessed and redeemed in the future.
- Rich User Experience – filtering offers by category for easier finding of an appropriate deal.
- Seamless web-phone integration – you can browse, sort, and select Cellfire offers both online and using your mobile phone. Any changes made are simultaneously reflected across both platforms.
As for the advertisers, the new Cellfire version brings:
- Mobilize Traditional and Interactive Media – allows merging of both traditional and interactive media to reach a wider audience. The advertisement source is tracked as consumers respond and capture offers, enabling advertisers to learn which advertisements are most effective in driving transactions.
- Dynamic Targeting – Advertisers can target offers by age, gender, location and other attributes, ensuring their offers are most relevant to their intended audience.
- One to One Offers – Advertisers can deliver unique offers to individuals that have previously interacted with their offers on Cellfire.
Cellfire 3.0 is now available to more than 170 million cell phone users across most carriers and handsets.