Huh, looks like that off-hand comment about further delays on the Bold wasn’t entirely out of line. Recent internal docs are showing AT&T delays across the board, most prominently including the long-awaited BlackBerry 9000. Man, now the Storm, Javelin and Bold will all be out around the same time… It’ll be a hectic time for us BlackBerry fans, that’s for sure. Here are some other big changes coming up in AT&T’s lineup.
- HTC Fuze will launch on October 23nd
- Motorola V9x (new V9 with GPS) launches on October 2nd
- Samsung Mirage i907 (basically our version of the Omnia) launches on October 21st
- Pantech C740 in red, navy, and green launches on October 14th
- Nokia 6650 launches in red and silver on October 23rd
- BlackBerry 8320 in that totally cool color launches on October 21st
- BlackBerry Pearl in pink launches on October 2nd
- The BlackBerry Curve in “burnt orange” is pushed to “2009?.
- The regular BlackBerry Curve is discontinued
- The Palm Treo 680s are discontinued