Back in August we reported that the Samsung i7110 is coming. Now we have more information to share, and we gladly do.
Here’s what we know. The Samsung i7110 specs will include:
- 3G (HSDPA) support, GSM/EDGE
- Symbian S60 9.3 OS (Feature Pack 2?)
- QVGA 262K color OLED display
- 5 megapixel camera with autofocus and LED flash
- FM Radio with RDS
- built-in GPS
- 80MB of built-in memory
- microSDHC memory card slot
- Dimensions: 118×52×13 mm
Lack of WiFi means I’ll almost certainly pass this one.
As for the launch date, Samsung will probably launch the i7110 during Symbian Smartphone Show which begins within 20 days in London.
[Via: Unwired View]