Political marketing is getting better every day. We’ve just spotted the first official iPhone application for one of the candidates in the presidential race. It’s the Obama ’08 app which is now available through Apple’s AppStore.
Some of the Obama ’08 app features include:
- Call Friends – lets users you a difference any time you want by talking to people you already know. Your contacts are prioritized by key battleground states, and you can make calls and organize results all in one place.
- Call Stats – see nationwide Obama ’08 “Call Friends” totals and find out how your call totals compare to leading callers.
- Get Involved – find and contact your local Obama for America HQ.
- Receive Updates – sign-up for the latest news and announcements via text messages or email.
- News – complete coverage of national and local campaign news.
- Local Events – Find local events, share by email and get maps and directions.
- Media – browse videos and photos from the campaign.
- Issues – facts about Barack Obama and Joe Biden’s plan for essential issues facing Americans.
Interested? Here’s the link to the AppStore.