Homes.com is joining the “iPhone wave” with a dedicated real estate search application. The free app is already available in the AppStore, allowing both homebuyers and renters to perform full-featured national property searches.
Among the features included are possibility to:
- Instantly find nearby homes or rentals
- Drag or pinch the screen to zoom and navigate neighborhoods with Google Maps
- Bookmark favorite Homes.com properties
- Easily share properties for sale or for rent with friends and family
- Get driving directions
- Search by MLS number
- Quickly connect with a Homes.com agent with built-in contact tools
In a nutshell – if you: a) own an iPhone; b) look for a place to rent or buy, and; c) don’t have time to search the web from a desktop computer — Homes.com’s iPhone app should help you out.