Greystripe — which used to be known for its network of ad-supported apps and games and is now the rich media mobile advertising network — is out with their quarterly Consumer Insights Report. From there we’ve picked a single item that’s of most interest to us – it’s the information on the average usage of iPhone applications.
On average, iPhone applications from Greystripe’s network:
- have an engagement of 9.6 minutes per session of use;
- are accessed 19.9 times over their lifecycle before consumers stop using the app;
- 42% of iPhone app users have a household income of $78,000 or more, while 15% earn $165,000 or more and 44% have children.
- U.S. accounts for 74.8% of traffic followed by Great Britain, Canada, Australia, France, Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, Mexico and Germany.
- There is an almost even gender split (52% male, 48% female) among Greystripe iPhone users
- 45% of Greystripe iPhone users are between 18 and 34
- 91% of them are involved in their household purchasing decisions
Full Consumer Insight Report from Greystripe is available from this link (PDF).