Popular social networking iPhone app, WhosHere, has been recently updated. The new version includes many new features among which the company highlights the so called “Jerk Filter”, which rates users based on numerous criteria, including how they use WhosHere and how other users react to them.
As for the other features, WhosHere now:
- Has a separate “Chats” tab that serves as an inbox for everyone you have previously chatted with
- Lets users add captions to their profile pictures
- Has the ability to read unread messages while your iPhone or iPod Touch does not have a signal
- Gives users access to more controls on who they see and who sees them – a “flip side” to My Profile
- Has improved emoticons that can be dropped into any text message
WhosHere is used by nearly 400,000 users from 148 countries. It’s the 15th most popular application in iTunes’ Social Networking category, with over 30 million text messages sent in the WhosHere network each month… AppStore link is here.