It’s very nice that the EU and the handset vendors have arrived at the MicroUSB standard for chargers, but it’s going to be some time realistically before we see the fruits of this agreement.
Which is why it’s great that companies like MobileFun can offer a charger that should charger most Mobiles:
9 Reasons To Buy the All-in-one charger:
- Sometimes an image is worth a 1000 words! No more charger spaghetti – too many old phones, too many chargers and they all like to tangle themselves together!
- One Charger in the Car – With just a few tips in the glove box, you can charge your Phones, Bluetooth Headsets, Sat-Nav.
- You can charge your partners or children’s phones with the same charger – perfect for road trips
- You can have a spare charger in the office to charge your handset
- Buy for the future – you won’t need to buy a new car charger next time you upgrade
- Emergencies – keep this pack in the car for the unforeseen emergency
- Perfect for keeping in the house – 1 charger charges all family members, guests handsets
- More emergencies – run our of power on the train and you can plug in the emergency charger. – live saver! Ideal to keep in your Briefcase/Handbag
- Finally its the perfect gift for anyone who is gadget mad. Give them something that will keep all their toys running!
Which Tips Are Available?
- Nokia 2mm
- Nokia 3.5mm
- Mini USB
- Micro USB
- Sony Ericsson Fast Port
- Sony Ericsson
- Samsung 1
- Samsung 2
- Samsung 3
- Siemens 55 Series
Where can you charge?
- Anywhere with the emergency charger