The popular task management service Remember the Milk has updated its iPhone application. Without further ado, here’s what’s new:
- Auto-competition for the “Smart Add” field – you don’t have to remember all those shortcuts anymore.
- Smarter auto-syncing – which means that now RTM will wait several seconds after you’ve made a change, and then automatically begin syncing. You’ll see the little dots under the sync icon count down until the next auto-sync, so no more wondering if you have changes that need syncing.
- Bulk uncompletion – tap “Edit” on your task list and uncomplete multiple tasks at once.
- Toggle auto-rotation – very handy! I wish this exists in every iPhone app.
- Localization updates – added support for more languages — including Dutch, French, Finnish, Korean and Polish.
In addition, Remember the Milk for iPhone got a number of enhancements under the hood all of which should ultimately make the application running faster and easier to use.
Finally, at the end of the blog post, we learn that RTM team is working on the iPad version. As soon as we hear something new on that front, you’ll be the first to know. 😉
Remember The Milk (FREE, though a Pro account is required) [iTunes link]