The rumor is that Symbian has seen better days. However, that doesn’t stop the Symbian Exchange and Exposition 2010 organizers from proceeding with their event, which BTW is planned to take place in Amsterdam, Netherlands from November 9 to 10th. Unfortunately, we won’t be there, but that doesn’t mean we don’t care about the news coming out from the event.
As you may know, the event will feature four tracks — including Application Developer, Horizon, Platform Developer and Business tracks.
And here are some of the confirmed speakers:
- Ms. Jo Harlow, Senior Vice President, Symbian Smartphones Symbian Devices, Nokia
- Aidan Quilligan, Managing Director, Accenture Embedded Software Services
- Arunabh Ankur, Technology Specialist, Symbian
- Bob Lyle, Managing Director, SRS Labs
- Chris Carr, Founder, Audacious Software
- Dan Gerron, VP, Business Development, Monotype Imaging
- Sami Viitanen, Head of TSC EMEA, Nokia
- David Wood, Technology Strategy Lead, Accenture Embedded Software Services, Accenture
- Fred Blesser, Technology Manager, Collaborative Test, Symbian
- Ian Hutton, Roadmap Manager, Symbian
- Ivan Litovski, Technical Consultant, Symbian
- Jari Saarhelo, Director, Solutions Management, Teleca
- Jerome Portier, Senior Developer, Orange Wednesday
- John Conlon, Senior Mobile Innovations Manager, Global Innovations, Barclaycard
- Juggs Ravalia, Vice President – Strategic Alliances, SPB Software
- Kalle Toivonen, VP and General Manager, Europe Key Accounts, Sasken
- Mark Wilcox, Technology Manager, Symbian
- Ragnar Kruse, CEO & Co-Founder, Smaato
- Ville Heijari, VP Public Relations, Rovio
Finally, you can check out the venue’s floorplan from here.