Part of SE’s ‘GreenHeart‘ handset family, the Cedar is a great new choice for those with an environmental conscious. The device is made from post consumer recycled plastics, has an energy efficient charger, comes with an e-manual (instead of printed materials) and uses waterborne paint and compact packaging. Yes, it’s a real ‘feel good’ device.
Besides the obvious environmental goodness, the Sony Ericsson Cedar packs quite a few features, including:
- Widget Manager 2.0 allows easy access to your favourite social network and applications
- Social network applications – Facebook, Twitter and MySpace
- Keep contacts close – hassle-free phone book transfer and web backup
- Stay organized with calendar, phone book, email
- Fast browsing with 3G and direct access to the web browser
- EAS Push email and modem connectivity
- Connect your headphones on the 3.5mm jack and enjoy music, video on the go.
- Capture the moment with the 2MP camera and send it by MMS
- Human curvature design – fits into the palm of the hand
The price? Head on over to Fido (although it’s not available on their site just yet) to grab one for $10 with a new activation and 2-year agreement. If that doesn’t float your boat, you can nab it for $110 off-contract.