Why would Case-Mate be any different from Belkin — it too unveiled accessories for the new iPad, showing us an array of cases that boast “modern and fashionable styles with a range of fresh colors, striking prints and bold textures.” Here’s what they got:
- Tuxedo ($60) – The popular textured case is now available in refreshing Spring colors, including black, grey, pink, turquoise and orange. It comes with a reusable MagicTape that also doubles as a stand.
- Stingray Slim Stand ($90) – Featuring exotic stingray embossed leather, it is made for the one “with an eclectic style.” It too can fold into a stand, and will be available in lipstick pink and turquoise.
- Barely There ($40) – This case sports a slim and minimal design, offering a thin layer of protection and polish, and can sing along the Smart Cover. Color options include black, glossy white, turquoise, marine blue, tangerine tango and lime green.
- Pop! With Stand ($50) – Rocks a built-in stand that extends for an ideal viewing screen or remains hidden to create a flat back cover. It’s a lightweight plastic case that comes in white/cool grey.
- Signature Slim Stand ($90) – Made of genuine leather, this case features a magnetic closure and you’ll get to choose from three color options: black, raspberry and grey.
- Canvas Slim Stand ($60) – Trimmed with bright colors (granita pink/white and marine blue/white) to create the “perfect spring accessory.”
- Venture ($50) – A Case-Mate classic is now available in the updated spring palette: black, brown and lipstick pink. The case easily converts into a stand to achieve the ideal viewing angle.
The new iPad cases will be available from Case-Mate beginning March 15th.