Chinese site CNMO claims to know what the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will be all about. Here’s what we can expect according to their sources:
- The Note 4 will keep the faux leather back, most likely with the dotted pattern introduced with the Galaxy S5.
- It will sport a USB 3.0 port, able to take both USB 3.0 and 2.0 microUSB cords to power it.
- Big 2K screen with 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution.
- Water-proof body, again like the Galaxy S5.
- It will use chip made with a “next-generation 20-nanometer process.” As far as we don’t know, this could either be a Samsung-made product or one of the upcoming Qualcomm chips.
- 20.1-megapixel camera on the back.
- No heart rate sensor.
When it comes to the launch date, Samsung may unveil its next Note in August now that the Galaxy S5 has “messed” the product announcement cycle. We’re sure this is just a tip of the iceberg and that soon enough we’ll get much more information about Sammy’s forthcoming phablet. Stay tuned…