Another day, another Sony Xperia Z4 rumor. This time round, we (think we) have the entire specs sheet to share.
According to PhoneArena’s tipster, the Japanese company’s next flagship will be one of the best phones at the time of its launch. Or even the best phone. Period.
Here’s the specs rundown:
- 5.5-inch Quad HD screen (1440×2560 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 64-bit chip
- 4GB of RAM (possible due to 64-bit architecture)
- 32GB of internal storage, no word whether it will have a microSD card slot
- New curved Exmor camera with improved 20MP sensor
- Stereo speakers with amplifiers speakers a la HTC BoomSound
- LTE Cat. 6 connectivity support for download speeds of up to 300 Mbps
- Bluetooth 4.1
Unfortunately, we still can’t confirm the launch date, but chances are the Xperia Z4 will be officially announced either at the upcoming CES in Las Vegas or MWC in Barcelona. Yes, we hope for the former… cause we can’t wait to play with this beast phone. 😉