Next year, we’ll see the next HTC One model unveiled, most likely during the first half of the year. In fact, we would assume that the Taiwanese company will use CES to launch what is already referred to as HTC One M9.
The good news is that we’ve already caught some specs and they look promising. Here’s what HTC has in store for the M9:
- 5.5-inch screen with 2K/QHD resolution (2560×1440 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 quad-core chip
- 3GB of RAM
- Bose-powered BoomSound speakers – HTC no longer has a stake in Beats so there’s no need to stick with them.
- 16-megapixel camera with Optical Image Stabilization
- Non-removable 3,500mAh battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with latest version of Sense UI
Once it’s out, the HTC One M9 will be one of the best devices money could buy. However, we’re not sure that will be enough. Even though the company’s One M7 and One M8 were also in this group, they haven’t really flied off the shelves like HTC has planned.
In addition, later in the year we’ll see major vendors launching phones with Qualcomm’s even faster, 64-bit Snapdragon 810 chip; and we can only hope some improved One M9 model (with Snapdragon 810) will be released at a later date.
While we wait for HTC to launch its latest monster-phone, we’re eager to hear – what do you expect to see in HTC’s next flagship? Feel free to share your two cents in the comments form below. 😉
[Via: AndroidHeadlines, MyDrivers]