already offers some cheap wireless plans and data rates, but if you want a decent amount of monthly anytime minutes and an unlimited data plan, you’re going to be ponying up around a C-note every month. Even if you don’t have an unlimited data plan, you can still save money by downgrading your plan and adding the T-mobile myFaves feature. You see, myFaves allows you to choose 5 numbers in your “My Fave 5,” for unlimited nationwide calling. Any call you get from a number in your myFaves group, will not be charged against your wireless minutes.
And that, my friends is the secret to free incoming calls. You see, there’s this great service called GrandCentral that allows you to create a GC number that will forward all calls to any phone number you choose.
T-mobile “myFaves” + GrandCentral = FREE incoming calls!
- Subscribe to T-mobile myFaves (the “My Fave 5″ plan)
- Get a GrandCentral number
- Set your GC number to forward to your T-mobile number
- Add your GC number as part of your myFaves group
- Have everyone you know call you on your GrandCentral phone number
- Enjoy FREE incoming calls and a lower wireless bill!
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon