Clean lines, minimalist design, piano-black finish. What more could you ask for in a Bluetooth headset? Well, how about button-free, touch-sensitivity? Bluetrek has announced a new headset that’s not only inconspicuous but also high-tech – the Bluetrek SENSE Bluetooth headset. The fashion-forward Bluetrek SENSE Bluetooth headset is just 5cm long and weighs in at 8g, but packs in a dual-color LED display, voice-guided operation (the headset gives audible confirmation of the selected feature), 4 hour talk-time and 5 day stand-by time, and features a touch-sensitive main-button (well, a non-button, really). The headset can be worn with the slim ear-hook or without – ensuring that anyone can get a secure fit.
The slightly mirrored, piano-black finish and smooth, unmarred surface is at once beautifully elegant and incredibly stealthy – it may go unnoticed, but we wouldn’t mind if anyone were to spot the artful Bluetrek SENSE on our ears. And the touch-sensitive controls are just icing on the cake. Bluetooth headset manufacturers are starting to realize that smaller and inconspicuous is better than bigger and flashy when it comes to headsets, and the Bluetrek SENSE embodies that design philosophy whole-heartedly.
Expect this beauty to hit the market early next year for £49.99 (about $103).
Hit the link for full tech-specs.
- Talk Time: Up to 4 hours
- Standby time: Up to 5 days
- Weight: about 8 grams
- Size: 50 mm (L) x 15mm (W)
- Operation range: Up to 10 metres
- Voice Alert: A pre-recorded voice alerts users to low battery levels and missed calls and also confirms your choice of function such as connecting or disconnecting your headset, redialling your last number, rejecting a call or contacting favourite numbers
- Bluetooth Specification: V1.2